“There is a lot of …”: Carlo Ancelotti at Real Madrid faces Barcelona in the Copa del Rey final

Carlo Ancelotti, coach of Los Blancos, says that the competitors Real Madrid and Barcelona, who was imprisoned in the Battle of the Spanish League, and facing him in the Copa del Rey final, “a lot of respect” for each other. Madrid leaders trained Barcelona with three points on the Spanish Supreme trip, with nine games remaining and reaching the Copa del Rey final in the middle of the week, with his total victory 5-4 over Real Sociedad. They will face Barcelona in the final match on April 26, after Catalonians have crossed Atletico Madrid.
“Barcelona plays well, they are in good condition,” Ancelotti told reporters on Friday before his team’s match against Valencia.
“When you play permanently, you have to respect all of your opponents.
“I think there is a lot of respect for Barcelona because of its quality, and I think Barcelona also has great respect for Real Madrid.”
Real Madrid will also face Barcelona at the Olympic stadium in a decisive match in May, while both clubs are in the Champions League quarter -finals.
ANCELOTTI men need an additional time against Sociedad to secure a surprising equivalent 4-4, on Tuesday.
On Saturday, the La Liga ruling will host the Valencia team, which was collected in four unprecedented games to ignore the landing zone.
Ancelotti added: “We have some doubts, clearly, because of the effort in additional time,” Ancelotti added.
“We realize that Valencia is walked well. This is an important moment of the season.”
Madrid goalkeeper Thebut Cortoa remains full of muscle injury, while the second option Andre Lenin also doubts to face Valencia.
Ancelotti said he was confident that Courtois would be appropriate to face Arsenal in the Champions League quarter -finals match on Tuesday, but he admitted the 19 -year -old Fran Gonzalez option this week.
“There is no concern,” said the 65 -year -old Italian coach said.
“We have a doubt about tomorrow’s game with Lunin, who suffers from a slight injury, and if not fit, I have complete confidence in Fran.”
When asked if he would leave the club if they won the Spanish League strike, Cuba del Rery and the Champions League titles, Ancelotti insisted: “I will not be the person asking to leave this club.”
The tax fraud trial of ANCELOTTI has ended earlier this week, as Spanish prosecutors seek to prison for four years and nine months by allegedly hiding income from the tax office.
(With the exception of the title, this story was not edited by NDTV and published from a common summary.)
Topics mentioned in this article